Funfetti Protein Cake Bites
- 3 tbsp (48 g) liquid egg whites (1 egg white)
- 2 tbsp (15 g) coconut flour
- 1 scoop (30 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- 3.5 tbsp (50 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 g) rainbow sprinkles
- 2 ⅓ tbsp (35 ml) water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together until incorporated making sure there is no clumping.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, egg whites and water. Stir to form dough. Add in sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop to create balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. If you don’t have a scoop make ~1” balls. Makes 7.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Funfetti Protein Cake Bites
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.