Strawberries and Cream Gluten Free Crepes
For the Crepe
- ½ cup (74 g) gluten free flour AP is fine if you don't need GF
- ¼ cup (60 ml) skim milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ tbsp (7 g) butter
- 1 egg
For the Filling
- 4-5 (60 g) strawberries
- ¼ cup (57 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop (15 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- Stevia to taste
- dusting (1 g) powdered sugar
- Mix crepe ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add more water if it’s too thick. It should be fairly runny, not like pancake batter.
- Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. To form the crepe takes a bit of finesse. It’s not hard but if you’ve never done it before it will take some practice. Pour about ¼ cup worth of batter in the center of the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion to evenly cover the bottom.
- Flip when ready and cook the other side. It will take a few minutes on each side.
- Mix the protein and stevia to taste into the yogurt and stir vigorously.
- Spread a spoonful out on the crepe, fill with strawberries and roll or fold. Top with powdered sugar. Makes 4.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Strawberries and Cream Gluten Free Crepes
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.