5 Minute Cinnamon Roll Center
A quick dessert that takes about 5 minutes from start to finish and has similar texture and flavor to the center of a cinnamon roll. All it takes is a bit of measuring, mixing, and microwaving.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 ½ tbsp (12 g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (10 g) powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (10 g) tapioca flour
- 2 ⅓ tbsp (35 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (25 g) liquid egg whites
- 2 ½ tbsp (12 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) sugar
- 1 tsp (2 g) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (3 g) butter
- Mix the oat flour, tapioca, PB, 1g cinnamon and casein together. Add in egg whites and water. It will make a dough like consistency.
- Spread out the dough in your bowl to even thickness.
- Melt butter, stir in 1g cinnamon, and sugar. Stir. If it’s too thick, add water to thin it out but no more than a few drops at a time.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar over the top. Microwave for 90-120 seconds
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 18.5g | Fat: 4.8g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.