Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup (50 g) oat flour
- 2⅔ tbsp (20 g) tapioca flour or cornstarch
- 3 tbsp (16 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- ¾ cup (140 g) mashed sweet potatoes
- 3⅓ tbsp (50 g) liquid egg whites
- 2⅔ tbsp (40 g) mini chocolate chips
- ½ tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp splenda optional
For the Cookies
- Note: I use metric measurements for any baking recipe I develop. I reccomend you buy a scale and do the same.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the oat flour, tapioca flour, protein powder (and splenda if you're using it) together until it is fully incorporated.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
- Spray a sheet pan with oil and use a cookie scoop to form each cookie. It will make 12.
- Wet your fingers and press each cookie into shape, they will not spread in the oven.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes. Let the cookies cool before serving.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.