Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Bagels
- ½ cup (50 g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (15 g) tapioca flour
- 6 tbsp (80 g) liquid egg whites
- ½ cup (120 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- 2 packets (4 g) stevia
- 1 ½ tsp (3 g) cinnamon
- 2 ½ tsp (10 g) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill a donut tin with mixture. Makes 5. Mix half of the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the top.
- Makes 5. Nutrition is for each bagel. Wait for it to cool before eating. It will be better.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Bagels
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.