Microwave Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 2½ tbsp (13 g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (12 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- 1/4 cup (60 g) milk
- 1 tbsp (16 g) peanut butter
- ½ tbsp (8 g) mini chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together. You can mix in the chocolate chips or save them for the top if you want it to look cool.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the center has set. That’s it. Cool. Very easy. It makes 1 Cookie bowl/skillet or 4 individual cookies if you wanted to split up the dough. The nutrition information is for the whole recipe.
- You can also bake them at 350°F for 7-8 minutes if you want them in cookie form as seen above. I think they taste the same whether they have been cooked in the microwave or the oven.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Microwave Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.