Berries and Cream Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups (240 g) old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 4 cups (450 g) mixed berries frozen is fine
- 2 tbsp (42 g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (14 g) butter
- 10 tbsp (150 g) liquid egg whites or 2 eggs
- 2 cups (480 g) skim milk
- 4 oz (113 g) plain cream cheese i used whipped, regular is fine you'll just need to melt it down
- 2 tbsp (20 g) sugar
- 1 tsp (4 g) splenda optional
For the Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Measure out your berries. If you would like a sweeter end product, sprinkle a teaspoon of splenda or sugar over the top of the strawberries and allow them to macerate. It may help speed up the process if you thaw them in the microwave first.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, and baking powder.
- Add in the egg whites, milk, syrup, 1 tbsp of melted butter, and most of the berries. Reserve a few to put on top.
- Spray a 13"x9" pan with oil and add the oat mixture.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar. You can microwave it for a bit to help it soften. Put a few spoonfuls of the cream cheese around your pan and swirl it around as best as you can.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. Cut the oatmeal into 6 equal pieces.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.