Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
Servings: 3 servings
Frozen bananas, Greek yogurt, blueberries, and maple syrup blended together and frozen into a low calorie refreshing treat that is perfect for summer.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 medium (125 g) banana frozen
- 1 cup (125 g) blueberries frozen
- ¼ cup (60 g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 g) maple syrup
For the Frozen Yogurt
- Place the frozen bananas, blueberries, yogurt, and syrup into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in to a shallow baking dish and spread evenly. Place in the freezer for an hour or so until it has set.
- This recipe makes 3 servings. It is best to eat it fresh although it can be kept, covered, in the freezer.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.7g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 0.3g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Should be fixed now, just a little coding error
Tastes very good but do I store it in the freezer or the fridge? If I store it in the freezer do I let it sit out for little bit to soften? Thank you!
Delicious! Added some chocolate chips and a crushed up protein bar on top, came out great. Tastes like a frozen smoothie, and with the chocolate chips it has a nice added crunch