Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 medium (125 g) banana frozen
- 1 cup (125 g) blueberries frozen
- ¼ cup (60 g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 g) maple syrup
For the Frozen Yogurt
- Place the frozen bananas, blueberries, yogurt, and syrup into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in to a shallow baking dish and spread evenly. Place in the freezer for an hour or so until it has set.
- This recipe makes 3 servings. It is best to eat it fresh although it can be kept, covered, in the freezer.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.