- 1 cup (100 g) oat flour
- ⅔ cup (150 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (140 g) frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp (42 g) honey
- 1 tbsp (14 g) butter
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- In a different bowl mix the Greek yogurt, honey, butter, and stevia together.
- Slowly stir in the flour and then fold in the blueberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil. Plop the batter down and form it into a circle with a thickness of about 1 inch.
- Cut into 8 pieces and spread apart.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or longer if you want it crispier. Top with more honey if desired
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.