Cherry Peach Crisp
Servings: 4 servings
Cherries and peaches baked underneath a oat crumble sweetened with honey.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 (200 g) peaches
- 1/4 lb (115 g) sweet cherries
- 3 tbsp (63 g) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (7.5 g) tapioca flour or cornstarch
- 11 tbsp (55 g) oats ½ cup + 3 tbsp
- 1/4 cup (25 g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (30 g) coconut oil
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 2 tbsp (10 g) fat free whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and cut your peaches into slices. No need to peel. Pit the cherries and cut in half.
- In a large bowl add the peaches, cherries, tapioca flour, 1 tbsp honey, and lemon juice. Mix and allow to macerate while you make the topping.
- In a separate bowl mix the oats, oat flour, melted coconut oil, 2 tbsp of honey, and vanilla.
- Add the fruit to an 8" cast iron skillet. Top with the oat mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top has browned.
- Top with whipped cream if you wish.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.2g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 8.2g