Banana Chocolate Protein Frosty
Servings: 3 servings
Frozen bananas blended with a bit of milk, protein powder, and cocoa powder to replicate a Chocolate frosty.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 medium (250 g) frozen bananas
- 2 scoops (60 g) whey protein
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) whole milk
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- Put the frozen bananas in the blender and start churning.
- Add the milk slowly until you reach your desired consistency. If your bananas are bigger or smaller you may need more or less liquid.
- Add the protein and cocoa powders and mix until incorporated.
- Makes 3 servings.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.8g | Protein: 18.9g | Fat: 2.7g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has One Comment
REAL tasty….but nothing like a frosty–3 servings my A