Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Protein Muffins
- 1 cup (80 g) oats
- ⅔ cup (150 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 medium (250 g) total ripe bananas
- 1 scoop (32 g) whey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 3 tbsp (45 g) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, add the oats and pulverize into a flour. Add in the remainder of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and fill the wells half way with the batter. It will make 10 Muffins.
- Top each with some dark chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. I think the muffins are better when they sit overnight
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Protein Muffins
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.