Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread
Servings: 11 bites
A gluten free, sweet bread recipe made from oat flour and plain greek yogurt. These bites taste similar to a chocolate chip cookie but have texture more similar to bread.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 14 tbsp (80 g) oat flour ¾ cup + 2 tbsp
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- ¼ tsp (1 g) salt
- 1 small egg
- ⅔ cup (150 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp (5 g) splenda
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- ¼ cup (60 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients separately.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to make balls. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes. Makes 11.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.7g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 2.4g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.