Hot Honey Pork Stir Fry
- 2 lbs (908 g) ground pork 90/10
- 1 tbsp (15 g) oil
- 1 medium (150 g) red bell pepper
- 6 stalks (75 g) green onions
- 12 oz (340 g) green beans
- 3¾ cups (563 g) cooked rice
For the Rice
- Cook the rice using your preferred method. Rinse it first until the water runs clear and get it started while you prepare the remaining components.
For the Sauce
- Mix all of the sauce components into a bowl and stir to combine.
For the Stir Fry
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add ½ (7.5g) of oil followed by your pork. Season with salt and pepper and allow it to cook and color up.
- While the pork is cooking, wash and cut all of your vegetables. Cut the red pepper into a medium to large sized dice, the green onions into a small dice separating out the greens from the whites, and the green beans into 1-2" pieces.
- You can cook the vegetables in a separate skillet to save time, or just wait until your pork is finished cooking to use that one. It is up to you. If you use the same one, remove the pork when finished cooking and set it aside.
- Into a skillet over high heat, add ½ (7.5g) of oil and the green beans. Shake them around in the oil and toss. The goal here is to get some light scorching and blistering on the sides for more flavor.
- Once you start to see some black spots on the green beans, lower the heat to medium – medium high and add the peppers and green onion whites. Cook these for a couple of minutes.
- If you see your skillet is getting a bit dry, you can take a couple of spoonfuls of oil from your sauce and add it to the skillet early so you don't have to use any extra oil.
- Combine the pork and vegetables into the same skillet and pour the sauce over the top and mix. Taste test and make sure it is properly salted, adjusting if needed.
- This recipe makes 5 servings. Lay out your meal prep containers and to each dish add ¾ cup (112g) of cooked rice. Then evenly divide the stir fry mixture into each container.
- This meal will last for up to 5 days in the fridge. Reheat until hot in the microwave.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Hot Honey Pork Stir Fry
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.