Double Chocolate Brownie Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups (240 g) old fashioned oats
- 3 scoops (90 g) vanilla protein powder i use whey
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (20 g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (42 g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (14 g) butter
- 10 tbsp (150 g) liquid egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups (480 g) milk
- 1 cup (226 g) unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 tbsp (56 g) mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 g) milk
FOR THE BAKED OATMEAL
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add in the egg whites, milk, syrup, 1 tbsp of melted butter, apple sauce, and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Spray a 13″x9″ pan with oil and add the oat mixture.
- Top with 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Melt the last tbsp of chocolate chips in the microwave with 1 tsp of milk.
- Place the melted chocolate into a piping bag and drizzle over the top.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. Cut the oatmeal into 6 equal pieces.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.