Mini Pumpkin Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
Mini muffins made from pumpkin and oat flour and topped with a cream cheese frosting. The frosting here is made from Greek yogurt and fat free cream cheese but if you wanted them to taste even better you could use the real thing.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
For the Muffins
- 4/5 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1.5 tsp (6 g) stevia
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp (45 g) liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup (75 g) canned pumpkin
- 1.5 tsp (5.5 g) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (3 g) Pumpkin pie spice
For the Frosting
- 1.5 tbsp (20 g) fat free cream cheese
- 1.5 tbsp (20 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp (10 g) powdered sugar
- 8 tbsp (20 g) fat free whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Mix the baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, oat flour, and stevia together until combined. Then add the eggs and pumpkin
- Fill 12 wells of a mini muffin tin and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, yogurt, and cream cheese together until smooth. Gently mix in the whipped cream.
- Top each muffin with frosting.
- Makes 12. Nutrition info is for each muffin.
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.9g | Protein: 2.3g | Fat: 0.9g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Mini Pumpkin Muffins
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.