Servings: 1 serving
Irish Nachos made from air fried potatoes topped with cheese, salsa, green onions, and Greek yogurt. This is a quick, easy, and flavorful snack you can use to curb your midnight cravings.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 medium (200 g) russet potato
- 2 tbsp (30 g) salsa
- 1 tbsp (15 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (2 g) green onion
- 1 tbsp (14 g) cheese
- (1 g) oil spray
For the Potatoes
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F on the air fryer setting.
- Wash and slice your potato into chip sized slices.
- Add the potatoes to the air fryer and spray lightly with oil. Fry for a few minutes then shake/turn. It will probably take 5-6 minutes depending on the thickness of your potato.
- Remove from the fryer and salt. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and then microwave to melt.
- This recipe makes 1 serving. Top with salsa, yogurt and green onions.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.