Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Servings: 2 servings
A quick snack you can make in the air fryer. These Buffalo Chicken Tenders are the perfect meal for when you need a big dose of protein.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the air fryer. Cook the tenders for around 4 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Toss the chicken in the buffalo sauce.
- This recipe makes 2 servings.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 1.2g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Had them for post workout meal with some fries and light ranch for dipping. So good and quick to make will definitely make more soon.
sounds wonderful 😎
Why is the total recipe listed as having 104g of protein, but the serving has 34.7g instead of 52g?
whoops, i copy and pasted from another recipe and forgot to change it