Servings: 1 sandwich
A quick and easy Meatball Sub made from the High Protein Beef Meatball recipe for Snack City. These are highly palatable and easy to eat making them a great choice for those trying to gain weight and muscle.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 slice (33 g) bread gluten free if needed
- 2 tsp (10 g) butter
- ½ tsp (1.5 g) garlic powder
- ¼ cup (60 g) marinara sauce
- 5 (100 g) high protein beef meatballs
- 1 slice (23 g) provolone cheese
For the Meatball Sub
- Spread the butter on the slice of bread and sprinkle the garlic powder over the top. Toast in the air fryer at 350 °F until browned.
- While the bread toasts, take your meatballs from the freezer and heat in the microwave.
- When the bread has toasted, spread 30g of marinara sauce across it, top with the meatballs, and add an additional 30g of marinara sauce, then a slice of provolone cheese over the top.
- Place the sandwich back into the air fryer until the cheese on top has melted. Once it has melted, it is ready to eat.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley over the top for a garnish if you wish.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 28g