- 4/5 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup (57 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 tbsp (20 g) powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp (10 g) honey
- 1.5 tbsp (25 ml) water
- 1 cup (140 g) sliced frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp (30 g) maple syrup
- Add the strawberries and syrup to a saucepan and bring to a light boil. Break up the strawberries as it heats.
- Allow it to boil and thicken then use an immersion blender/blender to get a smooth texture.
- Add it back to the pot and boil to thicken again. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and stevia together until no clumps remain.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, and yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the batter to a plastic bag to pipe into the doughnut tin.
- Divide half the the mixture between 5 wells.
- Evenly divide the strawberries between each well.
- Top with the remaining doughnut batter.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool completely.
- Mix the powdered peanut butter, honey, and water. Top each doughnut with the frosting.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE PB&J Doughnuts
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.