Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bites
- 3 cups (51 g) puffed rice cereal
- ½ cup (54 g) powdered peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp (63 g) honey
- ⅔ cup (30 g) mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp (24 g) rainbow sprinkles
- In a small sauce pan, melt the honey, marshmallows, and peanut butter together. Mix the powdered peanut butter with the necessary amount of water as instructed on the packaging first.
- Pour over the cereal and mix in sprinkles.
- Form into balls with a cookie scoop and store in the refrigerator so they firm up. Makes 19.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bites
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.