Apple and Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium (120 g) apple
- ¾ cup (150 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp (2 g) splenda
- 1⅓ tbsp (20 g) mini chocolate chips
For the Apple
- Wash and cut the apple into slices.
- Mix the splenda into the Greek yogurt and plate with the apple.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.