Post Workout Weight Gain Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein
- 1 cup (240 ml) whole milk
- 1 medium (125 g) frozen banana
- 2 tbsp (32 g) peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the ice as preferred to get a thicker or thinner shake.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Post Workout Weight Gain Chocolate Milkshake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.