Servings: 1 Waffle
A gluten free, high protein waffle made from oat flour and a blend of whey and casein protein.
- ⅔ (20 g) scoop vanilla whey/casein blend 50/50 blend
- 3 tbsp (14 g) oat flour
- 1 tbsp (6.5 g) tapioca flour
- ¼ tsp (1 g) baking powder
- 3 tbsp (40 g) liquid egg whites
- 3 tbsp (50 g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ⅓ tbsp (20 g) water
Mix all the dry ingredients together so no clumps are present. NOTE: I have tested this with only whey protein and it doesn't turn out. Only casein will work but you may need more water in the batter. The 50/50 blend is best.
Add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Heat an 8” waffle iron on medium heat and spray with oil. Add the batter and cook for a couple minutes.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.9g | Protein: 25.1g | Fat: 1.4g