5 Minute Hash Brown Breakfast Bowl
- ½ cup (120 g) egg whites
- 1 ½ cups (100 g) frozen shredded hash browns
- ¼ cup (50 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (10 g) cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp (2 g) Green onions
- 1 tsp (5 g) crunchy chili garlic oil optional
- seasoned salt to taste
- Add the frozen hash browns and eggs to a bowl. Microwave in 1 minute intervals and stir until eggs have cooked.
- Add in the yogurt, salt, pepper and stir. Add the cheese and microwave an additional 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions, chili garlic oil (optional) and enjoy.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.