Banana Berry Muffins
A gluten free muffin for you to enjoy as either a breakfast option or a snack. These muffins are made with eggs, bananas, and coconut flour instead of wheat flour.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 (250 g) ripe bananas frozen and thawed is best
- 4 (4) eggs
- 1 Tbsp (16 g) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- ⅓ cup (37 g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen berries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender except the frozen berries. Blend until smooth.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and pour the batter into the wells. It will make around 9 or 10 muffins depending on the size of your bananas.
- Top each muffin with the frozen berries.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- This recipe makes 9 muffins.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.8g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 3.7g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has One Comment
Can I substitute unsweetened applesauce for the bananas?