Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Servings: 24 muffins
If you have ripe bananas that need to be used up this is a great recipe to reach for. They are high in calories because they contain a lot of peanut butter so you should be aware of your intake but they taste great. If the caloric load isn't something that you are worried about, give them a shot.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 (250 g) ripe, frozen and thawed bananas Non-frozen is fine, frozen bananas are just a bit sweeter
- 1 cup (256 g) peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp (42 g) honey
- 2 tsp (8 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (56 g) chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a mini muffin tin and top with 4 or 5 chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400°F for 7-8 minutes
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 6.5g
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has One Comment
Tried this recipe today, wonderful. Thank you.