Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 (250 g) ripe, frozen and thawed bananas Non-frozen is fine, frozen bananas are just a bit sweeter
- 1 cup (256 g) peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp (42 g) honey
- 2 tsp (8 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (56 g) chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a mini muffin tin and top with 4 or 5 chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400°F for 7-8 minutes
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.