Gluten Free Pumpkin Doughnuts
For the Donut
- 4/5 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 2 (2) eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 g) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (4 g) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) Pumpkin pie spice
For the Topping
- 2 tbsp (25 g) sugar
- ½ tsp (2 g) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (7 g) melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix the baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, oat flour, and stevia together until combined. Then add the eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin
- Fill 5 wells of a doughnut tin and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Melt the butter in a different bowl.
- Dip the doughnuts in the butter then the sugar mixture to coat. Don't coat them until you eat them FYI. The sugar will dissolve if it sits long enough.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Gluten Free Pumpkin Doughnuts
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.