Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Servings: 10 bars
These cookie bars are made from beans, casein protein, and oat flour. If you didn’t know that there were beans in this recipe I have a hard time believing you could guess what they are made of.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 can (425 g) cannellini beans
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1 scoop (32 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- ¼ cup (58 g) unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup (20 g) oat flour
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 (1) egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 g) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- In a food processor or a blender mix everything but the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Spray an 8×8 with oil and pour in the batter. Top with or stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and cut into 10 bars.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.2g | Protein: 5.7g | Fat: 1.5g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Not crazy about the texture, wish there was some crunch.