Single Serve Chocolate Chips Banana Bread
Servings: 9 muffins
These individual Chocolate Chip Banana Breads are a great way to use up any overripe or frozen bananas. They are gluten free and can be refined sugar free if you use sugar free chocolate chips.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup (40 g) old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 7/8 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) baking soda
- 2 (2 ) eggs
- 2 medium (200 g) frozen and thawed bananas
- 2 tbsp (42 g) honey
- 1 scoop (30 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Microwave the ripe frozen bananas to thaw. Frozen bananas are sweeter and more liquidy. Non frozen will work but not as well.
- Mix the oats and water and microwave for one minute in a large bowl.
- Mix in the banana and stir until it is well incorporated. Allow to cool a bit.
- Add in the eggs and stir
- In a different bowl mix the oat flour, casein, baking soda, and baking powder until no clumps remain.
- Pour into wet ingredients and mix.
- Spray a regular sized muffin tin with oil and fill 9 wells.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.3g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 3g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Single Serve Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.