Chocolate Frosted Mini Brownies
Servings: 16 bites
These brownie bites are made using Greek yogurt instead of butter so they have a denser, more cakey texture than traditional brownies. These bites work awesome as a remedy to cure your sweet tooth.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- ½ cup (115 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar
- ¾ cup (60 g) cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (50 g) oat flour
- 1 tbsp (10 g) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (28 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the eggs, yogurt, vanilla, and sugar together.
- Stir in the oat flour, cornstarch, and cocoa powder. Add approximately 1 tbsp of milk to thin out the batter.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with oil. Fill 16 wells with the batter. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Slowly add in milk to decrease the viscosity. It may be nice to add in more Chocolate than you’ll need just so frosting is easier.
- Top each brownie with frosting once they have cooled to room temperature.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.7g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 1.8g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Chocolate Frosted Mini Brownies
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 2 Comments
How much butter should i use in place of the greek yogurt if I’m looking for more calories?