Chocolate Sprinkle Donuts
- 4/5 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 2 (2) eggs
- 1/4 cup (57 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 2 tbsp (30 g) Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coconut oil
- 2 tsp (10 g) rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and stevia together to remove any clumps.
- Add in the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly
- Filled a greased donut tin with the batter. It will make 5.
- Bake 9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes away clear.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave. Stir to combine.
- Once the donuts have cooled, top each with chocolate and sprinkles. Allow the chocolate to harden. I put mine in the freezer to expedite the process.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.