Dark Chocolate Drizzled Protein Rice Crispy Treats
- 2 ½ cups (66 g) crispy rice cereal
- 2 scoops (60 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tsp (8 g) cornstarch
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 g) dark chocolate chips
- Mix the cornstarch and protein powder together.
- Stir in ¼ cup of water and vigorously stir until it is completely smooth.
- Pour in cereal and stir to coat.
- Press into an 8”x8” pan.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top. I added a bit of liquid to make it a bit less viscous. Allow it to come together and set up.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.