Double Chocolate Chewy Cookies
- 1 cup (150 g) drained white kidney beans
- 3 ½ tbsp (45 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ½ tsp (10 g) stevia
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (75 g) gluten free baking flour
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- Pinch (0.5 g) salt
- 2 tbsp (28 g) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain the beans and rinse. Dry as well as possible. Use a food processor or a tool to mash the beans into a paste.
- In a large bowl, mix the beans, apple sauce, egg, stevia, vanilla, and egg.
- In a different bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and half the chocolate chips to the wet ingredients and mix to incorporate.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil. Use a small sized cookie scoop to create little balls of dough. Press into cookie shape and top with remaining chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-9 minutes.
- Makes 24 cookies.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Double Chocolate Chewy Cookies
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.