Faux Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Servings: 13 biscuits
A copycat version of the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster. I like to use these in soups or as croutons.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- ¾ cup (80 g) oat flour
- ½ tsp (2 g) onion powder
- 1 tbsp (1 g) dried parsley
- 1 tsp (4 g) salt
- 1 tsp (3 g) garlic powder
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking soda
- 1 small egg or 1/2 large egg
- ½ cup (56 g) cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup (150 g) plain Greek yogurt non fat
For the Biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients independently then combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to put on a sprayed sheet pan and bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes. Makes 13.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.1g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 2.1g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Any thoughts or experience with substituting almond flour instead of oat flour in general not just this recipe but also this one?
It would increase the caloric load by quite a bit. I don’t use almond flour almost ever because it is expensive both monetarily and calorically.
Good to know thank you
sooooooo tasty not to mention quick and easy to eat 10/10 recommend