Air Fryer Garlic Parm Fries
Servings: 2 servings
Air fried french fries tossed with fresh garlic and parmesan cheese. These garlic parm fries are super flavorful and beautifully crisp. The air fryer makes a wonderful french fry that you'd never know wasn't deep fried.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 medium (450 g) potatoes
- 1 tsp (3 g) salt
- 1 tsp (2 g) pepper
- 1 tsp (2 g) paprika
- 4 cloves (20 g) garlic
- 1 tbsp (10 g) grated parmesan cheese
- (2 g) cooking spray
- 1 tbsp (5 g) chopped parsley optional, for garnish
- Wash and cut your potatoes into a thin fry shaped. Around ¼ inch wide.
- Peel your garlic and mince using a garlic press.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Preheat your air fryer on the air fry setting to 385°F and the timer for 16 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in the salt, pepper, paprika, and spray lightly with oil.
- Once the air fryer has heated, add the potatoes and begin the cooking.
- After 5-6 minutes of cooking, add the garlic and parmesan and shake the basket. Shake the basket every 2-3 minutes for the remainder of the cooking time until you get your desired consistency.
- Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Information Notes
- I included 2 grams of oil in the nutrition information as that is what I weighed the amount oil spray I used. If you need exact nutrition information, you should calculate it yourself.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.3g | Protein: 7.2g | Fat: 2.5g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Air Fryer Garlic Parm Fries
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.