Maple Sriracha Boneless Chicken Wings
For the Chicken
- 15-20 pieces (227 g) popcorn chicken
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 g) maple syrup
- 2 tsp (10 g) sriracha
For the Wings
- If you don't have the popcorn chicken made, here is the recipe: Popcorn Chicken
- To make the sauce, mix the syrup and sriracha together in a large bowl. Add in the chicken and toss to coat.
- This recipe makes 1 serving. If you wanted to use it for a meal, serve it with a side of rice and a vegetable.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Maple Sriracha Boneless Wings
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.