Mint Chocolate Chip Banana “Ice Cream”
- 2 medium (250 g) frozen bananas
- 2 scoops (60 g) whey protein
- ½ cup (120 ml) whole milk
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 g) mini chocolate chips
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract
- Add the frozen bananas to a high powered blender in small pieces.
- Slowly pour in the milk and start to churn.
- Add in the whey, mint, and coloring.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Makes 3 servings.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Mint Chocolate Chip Banana “Ice Cream”
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.