Mint Chocolate Chip Banana “Ice Cream”
Servings: 3 servings
Frozen bananas blended with a bit of milk, protein powder, chocolate chips and mint extract to replicate Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 medium (250 g) frozen bananas
- 2 scoops (60 g) whey protein
- ½ cup (120 ml) whole milk
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 g) mini chocolate chips
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract
- Add the frozen bananas to a high powered blender in small pieces.
- Slowly pour in the milk and start to churn.
- Add in the whey, mint, and coloring.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Makes 3 servings.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 18.2g | Fat: 3.6g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Mint Chocolate Chip Banana “Ice Cream”
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Omg just made this, only had chocolate protein powder but with everything else still it came out sooooo yum! Feels like way more than 200 calories even though I know it isn’t 😍
Glad you enjoyed it 😎