Peanut Butter Chocolate CHip Baked Oatmeal
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal made from powdered peanut butter, chocolate chips, bananas, and oats. This is a great meal for those weeks you prefer something sweet to have in the morning.
PER SERVING – MAKES 6
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups (240 g) old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 2 medium (250 g) bananas ripe
- 2 tbsp (42 g) honey
- 1 tbsp (14 g) butter
- 10 tbsp (150 g) liquid egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups (480 g) skim milk
- 3 tbsp (45 g) mini chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp (40 g) powdered peanut butter I use PB Fit
For the Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 1 tbsp (8 g) powdered peanut butter
- Water to thin
For the Oatmeal Bake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, add the bananas and butter. Microwave them for a bit to soften and mash until they are smooth.
- Whisk together the mashed banana and butter, egg whites, honey, milk, and 5 tbsp of the powdered peanut butter. Pour in the dry ingredients and 2 tbsp of the chocolate chips. Mix to combine.
- Spray a 13"x9" pan with oil and add the oat mixture. Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Mix the remaining peanut butter with water and drizzle it over the top of the baked oatmeal.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. Cut the oatmeal into 6 equal pieces.
The information in the following tables are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.