Peanut Butter Protein Cluster Granola
- 4 cups (320 g) oats
- ½ cup (132 g) peanut butter
- ½ cup (120 g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp (4 g) vanilla extract
- 2 scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) cinnamon
- ½ tsp (3 g) salt
For the Granola
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Microwave until the peanut butter is melted.
- To the bowl add the cinnamon, protein powder, and salt, stir together to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the oats and peanut butter/syrup mixture. Stir to coat the rolled oats.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, spread the oats in a single layer of about ½" in thickness.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until it is slightly firm in the center.
- Allow to cool completely to room temperature and then break it up into pieces of your desired size.
- Store in an air tight container. I used the Zwilling CUBE containers which are vacuum sealable dry storage containers. The Granola should last a couple of weeks in the pantry.
- This recipe makes 10 servings. Get a final weight of your total yield and divide this by 10 to obtain the per serving weight. I yielded 575g for 57.5g per serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Peanut Butter Protein Cluster Granola
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.