Perfect Chocolate Cream Dream Angel Bake
- 9 tbsp (138 g) liquid egg whites ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- ½ cup (113 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ scoops (45 g) vanilla casein protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 2 tsp (8 g) stevia
- ¼ tsp (1 g) baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 g) mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp (15 g) cocoa powder
- ½ cup (113 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (113 g) fat free cream cheese
- 1 tsp (5 g) oat flour
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Beat the egg whites, vanilla, & baking powder until stiff peaks form.
- Add ½ tsp stevia & cocoa powder.
- Add in applesauce & casein. You’ll lose a lot of the volume here.
- Pour ¾ of it into a greased 8×8. top with chocolate chips.
- Melt cream cheese in microwave. Stir in 1 ½ stevia, yogurt, and oat flour.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese over the brownie. Add the remaining brownie to the top by the spoonful and marble with a knife.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Let cool before eating if you want it to be solid.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Perfect Chocolate Cream Dream Angel Bake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.