Perfect Chocolate Pudding Dream Angel Bake
- 9 tbsp (138 g) liquid egg whites ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- ½ cup (113 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop (30 g) casein protein
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 g) mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- 1 pack (92 g) chocolate pudding the snack packs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the egg whites, vanilla, & baking powder until stiff peaks form.
- Add stevia & cocoa powder.
- Add in applesauce & casein. You’ll lose a lot of the volume here, that’s okay.
- Pour into a greased 8×8. Top with chocolate chips. Swirl in the pudding.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Perfect Chocolate Pudding Dream Angel Bake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.