Perfect Chocolate Pudding Dream Angel Bake
This is my favorite dessert recipe I have ever developed. This entire 8×8 pan is only 511 calories. It is made by whipping egg whites to create lots of volume. This is more soufflé-like than brownie like but the longer it sits, the more dense it becomes.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 9 tbsp (138 g) liquid egg whites ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- ½ cup (113 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop (30 g) casein protein
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 g) mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- 1 pack (92 g) chocolate pudding the snack packs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the egg whites, vanilla, & baking powder until stiff peaks form.
- Add stevia & cocoa powder.
- Add in applesauce & casein. You’ll lose a lot of the volume here, that’s okay.
- Pour into a greased 8×8. Top with chocolate chips. Swirl in the pudding.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 40.9g | Fat: 11.9g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Perfect Chocolate Pudding Dream Angel Bake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.
This Post Has 6 Comments
Hello, can you please specify what you’re referring to by “1 pack (92 g) chocolate pudding the snack packs”? Is it any chocolate pudding mix or a specific one? Thanks!
One of these
egg whites from the carton or do we break the eggs? i assume breaking the eggs, because from the carton they don’t beat the same.
You can use either. I’ve always just used the carton
not a fan of the texture but the taste was definitely spot on. nice and chocolately hard to imagine it was only 500 cals.