Servings: 4 Pancakes
A gluten free, high protein pancake recipe made from oat flour and a blend of whey and casein protein.
- ¾ scoop (25 g) vanilla whey/casein blend 50/50 blend. I mix 12.5g of whey and 12.5g of casein together
- ¼ cup (20 g) oat flour
- 1 ⅓ tbsp (10 g) tapioca flour or cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) baking powder
- ¼ cup (60 g) liquid egg whites
- ⅓ cup (75 g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp (25 g) water
Mix all the dry ingredients together so no clumps are present. NOTE: I have tested this with only whey protein and it doesn't turn out as well. Only casein will work but you may need more water in the batter. The 50/50 blend is best.
Add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Heat a griddle/skillet on medium heat and spray with oil. Add the batter and cook for a couple minutes, then flip.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.7g | Protein: 35.4g | Fat: 1.9g