Raspberry Dutch Baby
- 4 tbsp (20 g) oat flour
- 2 tsp (4 g) tapioca flour
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- ½ tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- ¼ cup (60 ml) skim milk
- ¼ cup (35 g) frozen raspberries
- ½ tbsp (8 g) mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (2 g) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix everything except raspberries, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar in a blender.
- Spray a 6” cast iron pan with oil and pour in batter. You can add the raspberries and chocolate chips before or after baking. Your call.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until it has set.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Raspberry Dutch Baby
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.