Teriyaki Rotisserie Chicken Bowls
- 1.5 lbs (681 g) pulled rotisserie chicken
- 9 tbsp (135 g) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp (10 g) sesame seeds
- 2 (10 g) green onions
For the Rice
For the Slaw
- 12 oz (340 g) shredded cabbage
- 1 cup (100 g) matchstick carrots
- 2 tbsp (30 g) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 g) crunchy chili garlic oil
- 1 tbsp (21 g) honey
- Cook the frozen rice in the microwave according to the packaging.
- In a large bowl, add the carrots, cabbage, vinegar, chili garlic oil, and honey.
- Mix to combine, season with salt to taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Butcher your rotisserie chicken and pull away the meat. Measure out 1.5lbs or 681g of the chicken into a bowl.
- Add 4 tbsp or 60g of teriyaki sauce and mix.
- Add the rice to the bowl and mix in the soy sauce, vinegar, and chili oil.
- Divide the ingredients evenly between 5 containers. Top with sesame seeds and green onions if you wish.
- After reheating, top each dish with 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.