Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups (240 g) old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 4 medium (500 g) bananas ripe
- 2 tbsp (42 g) honey
- 1 tbsp (14 g) butter
- 10 tbsp (150 g) liquid egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups (480 g) 2% milk
- 2 tbsp (28 g) mini chocolate chips
For the Oatmeal Bake
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, add 3 of the ripe bananas and mash. It may help to microwave them for a bit to soften. Cut the other banana into slices to go on top of the oatmeal.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, egg whites, honey, milk, and 1 tbsp of melted butter. Pour in the dry ingredients and 1 tbsp of the chocolate chips. Mix to combine.
- Spray a 13"x9" pan with oil and add the oat mixture. Top with the sliced banana and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. Cut the oatmeal into 6 equal pieces.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.