Maple Peanut Butter Doughnuts
Servings: 5 doughnuts
A baked, gluten free doughnut recipe topped with a maple peanut butter glaze for added sweetness and flavor.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4/5 cup (80 g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup (57 g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (4 g) stevia
- 2 (2) eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (16 g) peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and stevia together to remove any clumps.
- Add in the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly
- Filled a greased doughnut tin with the batter. It will make 5.
- Bake 9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes away clear.
- Mix together the peanut butter and syrup until smooth.
- Once the doughnuts have cooled, top each with the icing.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.8g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 4.5g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Maple Peanut Butter Doughnuts
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.