Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- ½ cup (113 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop (32 g) whey protein
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (10 g) powdered peanut butter
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- 1 tsp (5 g) rainbow sprinkles
- Mix everything in a mug and stir until incorporated.
- Microwave 2-2 ½ minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.