Perfect Chocolate Dream Angel Bake
- 9 tbsp (138 g) liquid egg whites ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- ½ cup (113 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop (30 g) casein protein
- 1 tsp (4 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 g) stevia
- ¼ tsp (2 g) cream of tartar use ½ tsp baking powder if you don't have any
- 2 tbsp (30 g) mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the egg whites, vanilla, & cream of tartar until stiff peaks form. This is important.
- Add stevia & cocoa powder.
- Add in applesauce & casein. You’ll lose a lot of the volume here, that’s okay.
- Pour into a greased 8×8. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Perfect Chocolate Dream Angel Bake
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.