Air Fryer Buffalo Boneless Chicken Wings
For the Chicken
- 15-20 pieces (227 g) popcorn chicken
For the Sauce
- 2½ tbsp (37 g) buffalo sauce
For the Wings
- If you don't have the popcorn chicken made, here is the recipe: Popcorn Chicken
- Add the sauce and chicken to a large bowl and toss to coat.
- This recipe makes 1 serving. If you wanted to use it for a meal, serve it with a side of rice and a vegetable.
The information in the following table are estimates for the total nutrition of the recipe, as written. If you follow the recipe listed above, as written, you can use these tables to determine the nutrition information if you wanted to split the recipe, as written, into more or less servings than what is originally listed. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.